Dead of Winter Patch Notes (PS4)
Nov 17, 2017
Here are patch notes for this latest round of updates.
Dead of Winter is now available!
- 240 new cards to collect!
- 5 New Champions
- Participate in three Evolving Sealed runs to earn the Dead of Winter Set Sleeve
- The Champion Puck and Balthasar has been renamed to Balthasar the Elegist. Its art has been updated and it now has the type line of “Satyr”
- Armies of Myth and Primal Dawn cards are no longer legal in Standard Constructed
- Armies of Myth and Primal Dawn booster packs have been removed from the store
- Updated the art for the choice cards associated with Illuminate
- Account Leveling rewards have been changed to Dead of Winter packs
- Draft and Sealed formats now use Dead of Winter booster packs for entry and rewards
- Alternate Art cards for corresponding common and uncommons can now be used for Rock format tournaments
- Hex Primal Immortal Queue now displays an immortal ticket in the prize preview window
- Practice vs AI decks have been updated to match the new Standard format
- Phase stop changes are no longer incorrectly reset when you close Hex: Card Clash
- Extended and Alternate Art cards will no longer prevent saving of a deck in reserves
- Going offline while searching for a player will now correctly remove you from the queue
- Random transformation/creation should abide by rarity legality of format in addition to set legality
- Can no longer clear deck within the reserves of a match
- Copied troops with indefinite modifiers are now working correctly
- Playing an extended art card with its Frostform ability will now correctly display the extended brittle version of the card
- While multiple constants are in play you can now use the controller to view each of them
- Sunsoul Phoenix’s ability to be returned to play from the crypt now works correctly
- Cull the Weak now properly recalculates its cost when a player controls an Arena Mutt and Gladiator troops
- Coralcove Witch’s deploy ability now resolves in the correct order when being played in response to a trick.
- Gemborn Prowler no longer incorrectly reverts when another card is transformed or reverted
- Kismet’s Dice now properly evaluates the cost of cards with X in the cost.
- Paragon of Insanity’s charge power will now play cards with the text “target opposing” correctly.
- Grandfather Elk is now correctly Ardent Faction
- Runes are no longer triggered more than once when drawing multiple resources simultaneously.
- Frostheart champions have been modified to improve limited gameplay:
- Merry Butterfly now costs 4
- Scheduled tournament lobby’s now display information properly
- A Practice button has been added to the summary tab of limited tournaments
- The Deck Builder has a new button for View Unowned Cards
- Visual slider has been added to settings to marginally scale some of the UI
- Profile name now appears in the correct location
- Images for counters are no longer partially cut-off while a card is exhausted
- Tournament rewards text should no longer incorrectly layer on top of each other
Got any questions? Want to chat with other players? Then discuss this article in our Forums! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, our YouTube channel, or enjoy regular streams on our official Twitch channel.