Here are patch notes for this latest round of updates.
Dead of Winter is now available!
- Over 300 new cards to collect!
- 5 New Champions
- Participate in three Evolving Sealed runs to earn the Dead of Winter Set Sleeve
- Spin and open Dead of Winter chests to find new sleeves, cards, equipment, mercenaries, and more
- 30 new Dead of Winter equipment drop from the Frost Ring Arena
- The Champion Puck and Balthasar has been renamed to Balthasar the Elegist. Its art has been updated and it now has the type line of “Satyr”
- Armies of Myth and Primal Dawn cards are no longer legal in Standard Constructed
- Armies of Myth and Primal Dawn booster packs have been removed from the store
- Updated the art for the choice cards associated with Illuminate
- Account Leveling rewards have been changed to Dead of Winter packs and chests
- Draft and Sealed formats now use Dead of Winter booster packs for entry and rewards
- Alternate Art cards for corresponding common and uncommons can now be used for Rock format tournaments
- Hex Primal Immortal Queue now displays an immortal ticket in the prize preview window
- Practice vs AI decks have been updated to match the new Standard format
- Random Transformation/Creation should abide by rarity legality of format in addition to set legality
- Copied troops with indefinite modifiers now work correctly
- Playing an extended art card with its Frostform ability will now correctly display the extended brittle version of the card
- Cull the Weak now properly recalculates its cost when a player controls an Arena Mutt and Gladiator troops
- Coralcove Witch’s deploy ability now resolves in the correct order when being played in response to a trick.
- Gemborn Prowler no longer incorrectly reverts when another card is transformed or reverted
- Kismet’s Dice now properly evaluates the cost of cards with X in the cost.
- Paragon of Insanity’s charge power will now play cards with the text “target opposing” correctly.
- Grandfather Elk is now correctly Ardent Faction
- Runes are no longer triggered more than once when drawing multiple resources simultaneously.
- Frostheart champions have been modified to improve limited gameplay:
- Merry Butterfly now costs 4
- Sir Thorngage’s deck rule is now allowing you to play with a deck containing 4 copies of certain cards that fit his exception parameters i.e. Raving Ghoul, Rotting Knight, etc…
- Dallad’s deck rule now allowing yous to play with a deck containing 4 copies of prismatic cards.
- Portable Hole now correctly reduces the cost of Weave into Nothing AA
- Gardener’s Hat now correctly reduces the cost of Chlorophyllia AA
- Lady Violet’s Crown now correctly modifies Lady Violet Blightbark AA
- Gnawed on Armbands now correctly modifies Mawstorm
- Balanced Scaled Sandals now correctly works with Prismatic cards
- Pappy Jasper’s Whip is now working correctly with transformed Presents
- Images for counters are no longer partially cut-off while a card is exhausted
- Cards sent through mail now display images.
- Sleeve selection interface has been updated
- Card hyperlinks in the talent tree now function as intended
- Tournament rewards text should no longer incorrectly layer on top of each other
Got any questions? Want to chat with other players? Then discuss this article in our Forums! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, our YouTube channel, or enjoy regular streams on our official Twitch channel.