Rolling Hotfix Patch Notes (v1.0.6.054)
Jul 14, 2017
We have a live patch for you today, which means no downtime! You just need to re-log and patch the client. Here are patch notes for this latest round of updates.
- Fixed a connection error that would cause players to be unable to interact with chat, enter draft queues, or connect to games properly
- Added animation for the sleeves and cards of Uruunaz AA, Frostlock AA, and Matriarch of Flames AA
- Into the Unknown AA is now in game, but will be animated in a future patch
- Removed cogs and smoke from stardust UI
- Challenge and Exit Arena buttons have swapped locations
- Restore Defaults correctly assigns a stop for Opponent’s Combat Phase
- Entrath is alive with the sound of cards again
- Added a Contact Support button to the help options in settings
- Rewards screen no longer has a layering issue for the header
This patch is live now. Please restart your client at your earliest convenience. The following changes will be rolled out over the next few hours:
- Horrors of War can now resolve properly if X is greater than the number of cards to discard or destroy
- Copies of Candlelight on the chain now Illuminate correctly
- Helm of Capitulation no longer incorrectly drops from Wheels of Fate spins, and instead Tarot Handlers now correctly drops in its place
- AI no longer incorrectly locks up when Thunderpuff has no valid targets
We will be back granting Tarot Handlers to anyone who previously rolled a Helm of Capitulation from the Wheels of Fate.
Got any questions? Want to chat with other players? Then discuss this article in our Forums! You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or enjoy regular streams on our official Twitch channel.