Rolling Hotfix Patch Notes (v1.0.6.067)
Jul 28, 2017
We have a live patch for you today! There will be no server downtime, but tournaments will be locked for 1 hour. Here are patch notes for this latest round of updates.
- Zoomed-out images of cards now properly visually update when modified
- All confirm and cancel buttons across the game are now aligned to match one unified rule: “Confirm on the right, cancel on the left.”
- Images for Equipment Details View in inventory stash now update upon selection
- Search filter for Frostheart now displays correctly when listing auctions
- Tool tips for rarity and set now appear correctly
- Deathcries now trigger properly from Gladiator modifications that result in fatal damage
- Brown Fox Scout is no longer visible from the top of your deck if transformed
- Equipped Blades of Bone can now be played if opponent controls no troops
- Zoltog’s mercenary party passive now works correctly
- “Choose: Gain a Charge” now displays art when playing Lixil’s Bauble or Primal Prism
Note that our tournament servers will need to be locked for 1 hour starting 8am PT. Campaign, Frost Ring Arena, and your Collection Manager will all function normally at this time.
Got any questions? Want to chat with other players? Then discuss this article in our Forums! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, our YouTube channel, or enjoy regular streams on our official Twitch channel.